Monday, April 20, 2009

Lost without you.

Wow! Its been a while since I've posted anything. I guess I just didn't really have much to talk about. I don't really have much to talk about now either but I figured I would wing it lol.

So I rearranged my room and I got a new bed[my bunk bed is finally gone lol]. Its gonna take me a while to adjust to not sleeping on a bunk bed, but I'll be fine. My room finally feels like it is MY ROOM. Sooner or later I will get it painted, get a new rug, and a new bedspread. The spread I want is like aqua and white, so I'm gonna get an aqua rug, idk what color to do the walls tho because I don't really want to do them white...well I still have time to think about it.

Surprisingly, my [love] visited me twice this week. I usually only see him like once a week or every 2 weeks. It was a good surprise and I really enjoyed his company. Our [relationship] seems to be going very well. Its funny how not being in a relationship makes us better. But I'll do whatever it takes to make us work. I'm really happy right now and I'm sure he is too. Its less drama and less of a hassle than being fully committed and in a real relationship.

I went to my friend's son birthday party on Saturday. He was turning two. Unfortunately the party was in a park that was full of mud so I got pretty dirty. My nephew kept stepping all over me. I think my jeans were brown by the time we left. Its funny because I was more dirty than anybody and I was basically the only person there without a child.

Well thats about it. I don't really have much else to talk about. I gotta try to start posting more. I don't want my blog to feel neglected or get abandoned lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment