Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!!

So today is Earth Day. And I believe that it is more important now than ever. I think that reality is finally starting to hit people and they are realizing how much we have destroyed the Earth so far. And being that I'm a biology major[I love animals and the environment period] I feel very appreciative about all the people who are trying to make a difference. We all can help with preserving the Earth in many different ways. So do some research or join a cause because every little thing helps, no matter how small.

Unfortunately, as I was coming to school today I noticed that they cut down about 4 or 5 trees right in front of the school. I have no idea why they cut them down, but I'm assuming that they are putting new ones up. If not then that is just so disgraceful. How dare they, on Earth Day, kill 4 trees? Thats crazy. I was so upset when I saw this. By the time I get out of school there better be 4 new, fully bloomed trees out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment