Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Turn

Surprisingly I have actually made more progress on my transformation of me. I am actually working more and studying more in school, and I finally began to make some progress on my research paper for my English class [I still hate the class and can't really stand the professor]. I am doing a lot better in my math class then I was at the beginning of the semester. I think I was just rusty because I hadn't taken math in so long. And I am happy to report that I got an A+ on both my psychology paper and test lol. I'm feeling really proud of myself right now.

Most importantly though, I have started to work on myself physically. I started working out yesterday. Just doing basic ab workouts and working on my legs. I've been saying that I was going to start working out but I procrastinated with it so much. Yesterday I just sucked it all up, put on some good music, and started working out lol. It was very invigorating and I was in a really good mood after it. My goal is to just tone up my stomach and legs, hopefully they will be looking good by the summertime. I need to have a good beach bod lol.

Honestly just by taking these small steps I feel a lot better about myself. And having a nice day like today always puts me in a good mood too. I can't wait until the summer, non-stop sun and fun lol.

2 comments:

  1. HOLLLERRRR!!!!

    ugh i loveee the summer! and i'm glad you have positive progress! :]

    ReplyDelete