Wednesday, March 11, 2009

90210






So, I am super excited about the new episodes of 90210 on March 31. The thing I am looking forward to most is what happens in the relationships of our favorite West Bev students. Mostly Dixon and Silver. I mean they just got back together and already in the previews we see them having a major problem. By the way am I the only one absolutely smitten with Dixon? I think not. Tristan Wilds is so sexy lol, love his smile.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about whats going on with Annie and Ethan. Totally hate the way the show is going with this couple. They turned Annie into a complaining little brat that has no idea that her boyfriend is growing away from her. That sucks. And Ethan with his whole I'm a new man attitude doesn't seem to care about his relationship Annie anymore. The whole Rhonda thing just made me upset. I hope something bad happens to her in the new episodes and Annie and Ethan are happy together again.

Adrianna, our new star of the show has grown so much throughout the show already. I'm starting to like her more and more. I just hope that her and that baby turn out ok.

Well that's it for now, well all that's worth talking about anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment