Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All Eyes on me in the Center of the Ring


My new obsession is Ms. Britney Spears. Never would of thought that I would like her music as much as I do now, but I jam to it like everyday. My theme song for right now is Circus. Love the lyrics and the beat.
My fav song is radar tho. That song made me like her so much more than i already do. It was my ringtone for a long time. I also saw the documentry mtv did with her and it made me understand her life alot more. And man, life sure is hard for this girl. Its crazy, the things that she has to go through on a daily basis.
But anyway back to the music. I always liked Britney but not to the point that I would go out and buy her album. I would totally buy her album now and even attempt to attend a Britney concert one day. She makes great music to dance to. So my advice for today is before you decide that you don't like an artist make sure really listen to their music and analyze their lyrics too. You may find out that you like artist that you didn't like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment