Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On the Hunt 4 You

So I just realized how much the song Hunt for you by Tearirra Mari relates to the situation that I am in now. Its basically exactly how I am feeling about my certain someone.
Here's the lyrics:
[verse 1 ] I'm looking for you that sweet incredible you that unforgetable you The you that only I can know Tell me what i gotta do What walls i gotta break through That will bring me right back to you[oohhh] Cuz im searching boy...but i dont have a clue [*bridge*] Im not gon stop fighting im gon' keep searching I'll go to the end of the world if i have to I'm gon' keep trying as long as im hurting Tell me what i gotta do cuz boy im on the hunt for you [*chorus*] Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? cuz boy im on the hunt for you Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? [ verse 2 ] I'm looking for you That irreplaceable you That warm embraceable you[oohh] That walked right out that door What argument can i lose? What day can i play a fool? Tell me boy what i gotta do To figure out why you dont luv me no more [*bridge*] Im not gon stop fighting im gon' keep searching I'll go to the end of the world if i have to I'm gon' keep trying as long as im hurting Tell me what i gotta do cuz boy im on the hunt for you [*chorus*] Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? cuz boy im on the hunt for you Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? [ Pleasure P. ] She said i've been missing for a minute I aint been no where I'm in this mudafuqa...till we finish And we go back and forth with cursing words like its Tina's Cuz im a green thing I'll be out here chasing spinach And she said I dont want your cars I'd rather have your heart Yeah you call me you wifey Baby let me play the part She hates when were apart She calls me up whenever i leave She's looking out for me[heyyy.....yeahhh] [*bridge*] Im not gon stop fighting im gon' keep searching I'll go to the end of the world if i have to I'm gon' keep trying as long as im hurting cuz boy im on the hunt for you [*chorus*] Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? cuz boy im on the hunt for you Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? ----- I'm not go' stop fighting I'm gon' keep searching I'm gon' keep trying as long as im hurting Cuz boy im on the hunt for you Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Cuz boy im on the hunt for you Where you at? Where you at? Where you at? Where you at Where you at?

No comments:

Post a Comment