Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Voyager- my real love



Just wanted to mention that I love my Voyager. It's the best phone in the world and I don't care what anyone else has to say. This phone literally does everything and I am more than impressed by it. Although I would love to have an Omnia, but I am happy with my Voyager.
It's a great investment; you get a full qwerty keyboard(possible the best feature, i love it anyway and i would never go back to a phone that doesn't have it), Internet access, email, mobile tv, vcast videos, music, the vnavigator which is better than some top brand navi systems(TomTom) lol, Alicia knows what I'm talking about, i have unlimited texting which is a must for me, the touch screen is great and the camera works excellent, the only thing is that it doesn't have flash which can be a problem at times, this phone is beyond great. i would recommend it to anyone.
And if you do have a voyager try visiting lg-voyager.com, great site with lots of info and make sure to get your software updated to the v11, some minor changes but it make a big difference to a true voyager lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment