Monday, March 23, 2009

My day home from school

So I was supposed to go back to school today from spring break, but instead I decided to extend my break. I was kinda tired anyway because I was out all night. I basically slept all day, which was great, and I finally got to watch the Rachael Ray show. I miss that show so much, I used to watch it everyday. But anyway, she had Jimmy Fallon on the show today and I actually really enjoyed it. I never really got to see him being himself before and he has a really good personality and he's very funny obviously. So now I'm kinda falling in love with Jimmy Fallon. And another thing I learned is that he's married. I would of never thought that he was, but apparently he is in a very successful marriage. So I'm gonna attempt to start watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, if I'm up at that time, I really look forward to it. Well anyway I gotta go, Gossip Girl is coming on in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment